Global Health Impact Fund II, LP
Global Health Impact Fund II LP (GHIF) The investment objective of GHIF II is to provide investors above-average risk-adjusted returns through equity and convertible debt investments in early-stage healthcare companies.
GHIF II’s investment process is devoted to networking and facilitating investments in partnership with its targeted multi-specialty community network, in partnership with Global Health Impact Network, Inc (“GHIN” or the “Network”). GHIF II’s goal is to leverage the connectivity between and among the investors and invested portfolio companies in the early-stage healthcare investment space
Challenges for Healthcare Investors
- Deal flow is elusive
- Conventional approaches no longer work
- Clinical/scientific expertise is hard to find and engage
- Must build and leverage a network of experts*
- Investments require proactive, data-driven decision making
- Must track key success factors over time
* Pathologists predicted the Theranos debacle, but their voices were missing from most news coverage – https://www.healthnewsreview.org/2018/06/
GHIF Strategic Network
Adding Unique Value: Deal Sourcing Through Liquidity
GHIF leverages our Strategic Network of clinician LPs, healthcare executives, technologists, advisors, HCOs and existing investment CEOs tåço generate qualified deal flow. The GHIF Strategic Networks assists in vetting the clinical model, business model, and the technological underpinnings of each company.
Post-investment, the GHIF Strategic Network collectively supports business development activity for å companies and acts as a source for strategic introductions across hiring, closing sales or implementations, and future fundraising.
A Diverse Clinical And Corporate Network
Healthcare Company Lifecycle : Understanding Valuation Inflection Points
GHIF Tracks Success Factors
Life science companies have specific success factors that we’ve identified and built into a set of rubrics for digital health, medical device and bioscience companies. Some examples are in the chart below. We’ve used these metrics to identify companies that outperform their peers as they grow
- Clinical Validation
- Management Team
- Advisory Board
- IP Development & Protection
- Clinical Trials
- Regulatory pathway
GHIF’s Unique and Powerful Model
- GHIF proprietary, analytical approach to due diligence with clinician weighted focus
- GHIF/N has a strategic network of clinical experts, proven health care industry executives, and entrepreneurs actively involved in portfolio selection.
- GHIF/N strategic network is uniquely positioned to provide post-investment support through liquidity events